Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Favorite Casserole

I had a few requests for this recipe that I made yesterday. It has been in the family for a long time, and out of all the casseroles I've had (which are many!) this is by far the yummiest!! I made it for a lady I visit teach and I'm giving it to her tonight. Hopefully she likes it!

Favorite Casserole

Ingredients
1 bag wide noodles
3 T oil
1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
1/2 lbs hot sausage
2 Cups chopped green pepper
2 Cups chopped onion
1 Cup chopped celery
1 T. Salt
1/2 C. sliced olives
4 oz sliced mushrooms
1 C. hot water
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 can condensed mushroom soup
1 qt. jar spagetti sauce
1/2 lbs mozzerella cheese
Ketchup and mustard to taste

Directions
Cook noodles, drain. Heat oil in large skillet, add beef, sausage, peppers, onion, celery, and salt. Saute until brown. Drain fat.
Pour in large pot and stir in olives, mushrooms, soups, spaggetti sauce and water. Bring to boil then simmer 5 min. Mix in noodles. Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Sprinkle mozzerella cheese over the casserole, then bake uncovered for 10 more minutes.

Enjoy! And tell me what you think!

No comments: