Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Beatles are back again

Our friends Amanda and Allen invited us to go to see Imagine at the Scera Shell outdoor amphitheater tonight. They are Beatles lookalikes and sing all their songs. They were uncannily close to the original Fab Four, both in vocals and looks. I LOVED IT! It was so fun to hear all those fabulous songs, and sing along to every one of them. So many families were there, and the kids were just so fun to watch. Anyway, after a really hard day, I ended up enjoying myself. Here is a picture I took of me and my bestie Amanda. I love her so much. Really. I am so blessed to have such a good, loyal, caring, funny friend who just knows me, and who I never get sick of being with. She is like a sister to me, and I don't know what I would do if she ever moved away. Seriously, I would probably bawl my eyes out, so if you are reading this Manda you better not! Friends are such a blessing, and I only hope to be as good a friend to others as they are to me. I recently have been working on improving myself, in many different aspects. I think we all reach a point in our lives where we are unsatisfied with ourselves, and know we can do/be better. I am at that point, and I have set goals, and am working on them. I've noticed a difference in the few things that I have done, like visiting teaching, and cooking, and praying, and trying to be a better friend, and I like the feeling I get when I help others. It really does feel so good. And so I will keep improving.

No comments: