Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight not so spectacular

Twilight was not as cool as I wanted it to be. There were several scenes that were completely changed, and the acting was not exceptional. It was fun to watch, but you can tell that they only took 4 months to film, and had a low budget. (Edwards sparkling skin just made me laugh). But it was ok. It really did no justice for the book. If anyone watches the movie first, please do not think that the book is that cheesy, because I promise you, its not.

3 comments:

Amanda P said...

I'm sorry it wasn't as good as you were hoping! Lame-o Hollywood.

SaMash said...

Wow, I'm a little shocked. I'm not a twilighter my self... but the only other person I heard less that awesome reviews from was a husband that got drug there with his wife and had apparently not taken any interest in it... Sorry you were disappointed, but I still don't think I'll read it. :)

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

I am not the only one that feels that way. A lot of people I have talked to have said they were disapointed. I liked it Ash, I just didn't love it.