Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally starting to feel like October!

I am so happy for this storm to come in this weekend and get rid of the summer! Haha it is so funny, I used to be in love with summer, but lately I have changed my mind. I am happy for fall. I love the trees changing colors and the cool, crisp weather. I love the rain. I honestly love it now! Instead of wanting to move back to St.George, I want to move to Oregon! Scott and I loved our honeymoon there, and it is so green and gorgeous. But would I love it for long? I wonder if I would get sick of it and long for summer again. I guess that is why Northern Utah is so great; you experience every season, and appreciate when it changes. So we may end up staying here forever. We will see:)

So, is it weird that I put on Christmas music today? With the change of the weather, it has gotten me so excited for the holidays! Not only that, but a magazine came in the mail today at work that displayed Christmas decor and I immediately found myself excited and hearing, "Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat..." I am just so excited for the holidays; Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. I love this time of year! I know my dad would be appauled that I was already listening to Christmas music, but I don't care. It makes me happy. How can you be sad when listening to Christmas music?

School is starting soon, and i am finding myself both excited and apprehensive. I cannot wait to start my Massage Therapy career, but it will be a tough year getting to it. Monday-Thursday 7-10:30 pm every week, and working full-time on top of that during the day. I know I can do it, but I think I have mono again, which is really annoying. But I know God will take care of me.

Those are my thoughts for today.

3 comments:

Kelsey Shelley said...

Latissa! I have a blog too! aren't they fun? wow... You have been married for a year now? time flies. I also love the change in weather and the holiday season!

The Youngs said...

Latissa-
This is your father. I am very disappointed. As it has been wisely stated: To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose (song) under heaven. Christmas songs should not be listened to until the earliest Thanksgiving. I love Christmas songs! I really do!, but I can't stand being sick and tired of hearing them before Christmas even gets here! Oh well, to each his/her own. Be merry!

Amanda P said...

I'm glad the weather change brings joy into someone's life. It just feels, to me, like some terrible foreshadowing of weight gain to come. Cookies, pie, cakes, candy...ahhh! lol. I think I'm going to make a Halloween resolution this year, no waiting until New Years! :) Love you!