Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

My son is WALKING!

Carson graduated to a big kid car seat. He looks so little in there!

First time taking a bath in the sink instead of the bath tub.

Aren't those dimples just to die for?

I adore this face :)

Carson is 9 1/2 months old and already starting to walk! It just takes my breath away how fast babies aren't babies anymore. Such a precious time period. I will be so sad when he get to the point when he doesn't want to cuddle with mommy anymore, or fall asleep in my arms. I treasure these moments.
I am so very blessed to have such a perfect little man. He sleeps through the night almost every night, he takes 2 two hour naps with out a fuss, and loves to laugh and play.
He is so adventurous and curious. He wants to figure out the world around him. Very much like his Daddy :)
He has 4 teeth now, and knows how to shake his head "no". He's learning "bye bye" and "hello". He's eating yogurt and cheese and pasta and bread and all veggies and fruit. He mostly eats table food now, and loves it!
His hair is starting to curl in the back, especially after a bath, and I just ADORE it, and have no plans to cut it for a very long time :)
I am so blessed to be his mommy and I am just thrilled to see him achieve more and more. :)

No comments: