Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Free


I had an amazing, freeing experience on Sunday. Haven't felt like that in a very, very long time. I felt like a kite in the wind, with revitalizing air all around me, and I was Latissa again, my spirit was free, and I was completely tranquil and happy. It felt, in a word, amazing.

I was on my parent's trampoline, gazing up at the sky. It was overcast, and the clouds were a beautiful blue/gray. The wind was perfect, just enough to kiss my cheeks. I was lying spread eagle, feeling so open and free. It felt as though my body and spirit were separate, that my spirit was in charge, and I no longer had this carnal body weighing me down. All depression, anxiety, worry, and negativity was swept away from me. I think that was the closest I've felt to how we will feel like when we are in heaven. I'm not sure why I had this experience, but I know I needed it, and words can't express how honored I am to have felt it, and I only pray I will have that experience again.

No comments: